JPEG stands for Joint Photographic Experts Group. It is an image file format used in digital cameras for save the pictures that should be small in size. Most of the images you download from internet are usually in .JPEG or .JPG file format. This image file is widely used when there is need of transferring or uploading digital photos. If you are in photography profession or habitual of surfing and downloading images, your storage devices such as memory card, HDD and USB drive, etc. might get a large collection of JPEG image files.
When you have such a great collection of JPEG images, protection of these JPEG files against various data loss scenarios may become a prime concern for you. Formatting hard drive is one such a common accident that may trouble you a lot. Like other users you may also format USB drive while re-installing OS, after format error. Once you format the USB drive, JPEG files and all files gets erased in just a moment and you find nothing on formatted drive. However, if you want to recover photos from external storage devices then you can make use of JPEG Recovery software.
Common scenarios behind the deletion or loss of JPEG images from memory card, HDD and USB drive:
- Human Mistake: Accidental deletion of photos due to human mistakes is the most one of the common scenario for deletion or loss of photos from storage devices. Sometimes causes like deletion of pictures using “Shift+ Delete” combination keys, selecting the “Delete All” or “Format” options while managing the files on computer can cause deletion of photos forever from hard drive.
- Third Party Software: While scanning the computer using any unsecure third party software like antivirus can cause the deletion of infected files from your storage drive. This type of deletion causes the files loss from memory card, USB and HDD drive.
- Storage Device Corruption: Corruption of storage device due to hardware and software conflicts, bad sectors, malware infection, and etc. file format corruption can also cause the deletion of files from secondary storage devices .Some common example of storage devices are: hard drives, memory cards, memory sticks, USB drives, flash drives and floppy drives etc.
- Improper Handling: Improper use of storage devices like sudden removal of storage device when you transferring the photo files from external storage device to computer and vice versa can cause for deletion/lost for media files like photos, audios, videos etc.
If you are facing with any of the above mentioned data deletion or loss scenarios from storage devices then you can use JPEG Recovery after Software to recover JPEG images from any storage device like hard drive, memory card, flash drive etc. This is the most sophisticated and reliable used to restore JPEG files from storage devices with a greater ease.
Features of JPEG Recovery Software:
- JPEG Recovery Software can used to retrieve JPEG images on Windows operating system like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 as well as Windows server 2003 and 2008 etc.
- It is also possible to recover the photos of different images formats like JPG, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, BMP etc. from formatted/reformatted, corrupted and damaged storage devices.
- By using this tool also possible to recover photos from mounted and unmounted volumes of Mac hard drives and also possible to recover deleted/lost photos from unformatted and corrupted Windows hard drives.
- This tool is capable of recovering deleted or lost media photo files from external hard drives, USB flash cards, flash drives and memory cards, memory stick, etc.
- This application has got Inbuilt powerful scan algorithm allows quickly scanning drives and recovery of deleted, corrupted or lost photos from external and internal hard drives.