iTunes is a media player application developed by Apple Inc. iTunes is used to play and organize the music you already have. iTunes also provides the best way to download the music from iTunes store, which has over 43 million songs. With this app, you can manage your favorite songs by creating library in different devices such as iPod, iPhone, Mac computers and also in Windows computers.
Have your most favorite iTunes playlist got deleted or lost from iPhone and thinking it’s gone forever? Then you are wrong, it is not permanently removed from iPhone, they exist in iPhone memory until you override favorite playlist with adding new playlists. And, fortunately, the problem can be solved in simple way by using iTunes recovery software. This is the most reliable utility to retrieve deleted iTunes playlist from Mac PC, Windows, iPad touch, iPod etc.
Possible situations when iTunes playlist may get deleted or lost
- Sometimes after installing updates iTunes application may corrupt or stop responding due to which you will be unable to access iTunes playlist.
- Human mistakes like accidentally restored iTunes media player or mistakenly you have deleted iTunes playlist.
- iTunes playlist will get lost from storage media if the existing storage drive has been accidentally formatted.
- Interruption happens during file transfer, may lead to deletion of iTunes playlist.
Characteristic of iTunes Recovery Software
- It is virus free and safe utility to recover deleted iTunes playlist from iPhone, iPad touch, iPod, Mac PC etc.
- Recovers iTunes file from accidentally formatted internal (Mac volumes and Windows hard drives) or external storage devices like memory cards used in iPhone, iPad touch, iPod etc.
- Supports recovery of iTunes library files from HFS+, HFSX, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 file system.
- This tool is compatible with various versions of Windows and Mac system.
- Fastest tool to recover deleted iTunes playlist, which scans the entire device to get back deleted or lost iTunes playlist within few minutes.
- Ability to recover almost all type of iTunes music file format such as MP3, MP4, M4A, AIF, AIFF, AMR, RA etc.
- The tool also recovers videos and pictures of any file format.
Retrieve deleted music from iTunes playlist by tracking these valid action:
- Download and install iTunes recovery software on your Windows / Mac PC storage. If you have lost or deleted iTunes playlist from iPhone, then connect the iPhone to the system USB port and run the application.
- In the main screen, select the option Recover Files then you will get two options Recover Deleted Files and Recover Lost Files. Click Recover Lost Files option to recover lost iTunes playlist.
- Now, select the storage drive from which you have lost iTunes playlist (If lost from iPhone then select iPhone storage device) and then click on next button to start the recovery process.
- As soon as the recovery process is completed, you will see the list of lost iTunes playlist on the screen. Here you can view the iTunes playlist using preview option and now you are able to restore iTunes playlist.
Note: You can avail free trial version of this application and get all iTunes songs recovered in few simple steps. Simply visit at www.itunesrecoverysoftware.com and start recovering your valuable iTunes music.