Are you in search of file recovery software to solve query like “how to recover files after computer freezes”? If so, here is feasible solution Computer File Recovery software to recover entire files after computer freezes or crashes. Usually, computer freezes when you are not performing routine manintainence. Even though, after maintenance if system get freezes. Then you will be worried and thinking of recovering lost or deleted files from computer that frozen. However, when your computer shutdowns abruptly you might have come across some data loss or deletion scenarios like file system corruption, hard drive failure, improper file transfer and more. In order to overcome such kind of data loss, this software is designed with powerful scanning engine to restore files from frozen or crashed computer within matter of time.
Let us discuss few reasons behind Computer freeze:
- Installing or reinstalling Operating system: While installing Windows 8 on active partition / drive, if sudden power surge occurs. Then it might affect OS installation procedure which may result in corrupting hard drive and also while reinstalling OS sudden system freeze can corrupt drive and some important files may get lost.
- Usage of virus infected device drivers: After completion of OS installation, you must install device drivers. If this driver software is virus affected, then hard drive may get corrupt and computer may freeze up.
- Fragmentation of hard drive: In order, to save disk space you may often fragment hard drive. If this fragmentation process fails due to any sort of circumstances, then hard drive failure can occur and leads to sudden computer freeze.
- Incomplete file transfer: while transferring files from one drive to another by using Cut + Copy command, due to abrupt termination of system will result in incomplete copy process and certain files may get lost from particular drive location.
Apart from above reasons, there are several other reasons that can cause computer freeze such as incorrect way of uninstalling software in system, usage of unreliable third party tools like defragmentation tool etc. and invalid system updates and more. However, whatever the reasons could be, this intuitive software is useful in recovering lost or deleted files from computer hard drive in just few clicks. To know more information about file recover after computer freezes click on this link: http://www.computer-filerecovery.net/shift-deleted-files-back-on-computer-in-windows-8.html
- This Computer File Recovery software has powerful scanning engine which performs deep scanning of whole system hard drive data to recover lost or deleted files after sudden termination of PC.
- It can restore entire data along with its different file formats like pictures (JPEG, JPG, PNG, BMP etc.), video (MPEG, MPG, 3GP, MP4, 3G2 etc.), songs (MP3, MP3, AIF, AIFC, WAN etc.) and other important documents.
- This application has ability to answer questions like “How to Recover Files after Computer Freezes?” in simple methods and techniques.
- It can easily retain complete lost or deleted files from file systems like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 etc. and other storage devices like USB flash drive, pen drive, memory card, Thumb drive, FireWire drive etc.
- This Computer Recovery application can be employed on both Windows OS and Mac OS versions like (Windows 98, 2003, XP, 2007, 2008, Vista etc. and Mac Mavericks, Lion, Leopard, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard etc.)