“HOW CAN YOU RETRIEVE DELETED FILES FROM RECYCLE BIN?
Windows Explorer is one of the most commonly used Operating System nowadays. When you have deleted a file, it will be saved in recycle bin. It is only the temporary storage of the deleted files or the documents. Accidental deletion of the file, a sudden system shut down due to this file may lose and get corrupted. When you are facing these data loss scenarios, by using this software we can retrieve lost or deleted files from Recycle Bin.
ATTRIBUTES OF DATA RECOVERY SOFTWARE:
- This utility is capable of recovering files from storage devices such as hard drives like SATA, SCSI, IDE etc., memory cards like SD, XD, MMC, Memory Stick etc.
- It is compatible with Operating Systems like Windows 8, Windows 7 and Mac OS X 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, 10.5 etc.
- This software helps to sort the restored files based on its file extensions, size, date, name, etc.
- This recovery tool scans the entire drive in a few minutes and it will rescue Recycle Bin deleted files from Windows OS.
- It occupies less memory space from the hard drive after its installation and data recovery.
- This software consists of easy and fast, powerful scanning mechanism to recover the deleted files from Recycle Bin.
STEPS TO RECOVER DELETED DATA FROM RECYCLE BIN BY USING DATA RECOVERY SOFTWARE:
Deleting or losing important data from your computer, your data is not permanently deleted. The deleted file recovery from Recycle Bin is very simple by using data recovery software can retrieve deleted data easily.Download and install Data recovery software on your PC. Then select recovery file option to retrieve the deleted data from Recycle Bin. Choose the lost or deleted files option to rescue the deleted files from Recycle Bin. Select the drive, and then the powerful scanning mechanism scans the entire drive to restore deleted files. After completion of the process, can preview the lost files and then restore.
COMMON SCENARIOS BEHIND DATA LOSS FROM RECYCLE BIN:
These are the following common reasons behind data loss from Recycle Bin as shown below:
- Deleting or formatting Recycle bin, all the data which are saved in the recycle bin will be deleted permanently may lead to cause the data loss of important files.
- The issues occurs like factory restoration, system crashing; power failure is also the reasons behind data loss.
- If you delete the data from a particular folder and your file space is low, then also your data in the recycle bin gets deleted.
- Due to malware infection or attack of viruses may lead to cause the data loss from your system