The newest version of MS Windows operating system is Windows 10. There are many other versions available such as Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, etc. Windows 10 is incorporated with hologram technology and it has the best interface. It has “universal” application architecture and it is expanded on Metro-style apps, these apps are designed to run many Microsoft products such as PCs, smartphones, Surface Hub, Xbox One, tablets, etc. Apart from these features of Windows 10, there are chances of deletion/loss of files similar to other operating systems. If the important files are unintentionally lost/ deleted due to any reasons, then there is no manual way to recover those files.
The only way to recover lost/deleted files from Windows 10 is by using reliable third party recovery software. The effective third party tool for Windows 10 file recovery is File Recovery software. This software has user friendly interface and technically skilled person is not required to execute this software.
Scenarios Responsible for Loss of Files from Windows 10:
- Accidental Deletion: In a system there will be many unwanted files and every one will prefer to delete unwanted files to have free space in hard drive. Unfortunately, at the time of deleting unwanted files you may delete wanted/important files accidentally and leads to loss of important files.
- Bad Sectors: Bad sectors are the physically and permanently damaged sectors on hard drive. If bad sectors occur on a hard drive then it will become inaccessible and also not writeable. Inaccessible sectors causes loss of files.
- Unreliable Third Party Tool: Third party tools are used to do different tasks such as editing, modifying, changing file type, etc. Unfortunately some of the third party tools are unreliable using which may lead to deletion/loss of files from system hard drive.
- Abrupt Shut down while Transferring: The files are been transferred from system to many external devices as on requirement. In some cases while transferring files from system to other device using cut and paste keys, if the system gets abruptly shut down due to any problems then there are chances of loss of files.
- Other Scenarios: Despite of the above cited reasons there are many causes of deletion/loss of files from computer hard drive such as due to virus infection, bypass from Recycle Bin, corruption of file system, severe header corruption, etc.
To overcome all the issues regarding data loss due to above mentioned reasons, you need to make use of File Recovery software.
Features of File Recovery software:
- This recovering software is available for both MS Windows (Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc.) and Mac OS X (Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite).
- It can recover files from different hard drives (SCSI, IDE, SATA, etc), flash memory cards (SD, XD and MMC), USB external hard drive, etc.
- File Recovery software enables you to sort the recovered data based on name, size, date and file type.
- This software recovers files from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT partitions (Windows) and HFS+, HFSX, FAT32 and FAT16 partitions (Mac).
- In demo version of this software you can freely download, install and execute. If you are satisfied with the results then you can save recovered files by purchasing full version of this software.