Normally reinstallation refers to installing a computer operating system. User may reinstall windows because of several reasons like virus infection, to speed up computers performance, to overcome corruption of operating system and so on. Whenever you reinstall windows ‘Documents and Settings’ folder will be reinitialized while the documents in that folder will be deleted, and all other previous files will be lost in the system partition. However these deleted documents are recovered by using recovery tool named as My File Recovery software. Before that let us have a look on why reinstalling takes place.
Reasons for reinstalling windows
- To boost up system performance
- To get rid from virus / malware infection.
- To upgrade from existing versions to newer versions.
- To install new operating system and so on.
But unfortunately documents may get deleted during reinstallation procedure. If you don’t have back up for deleted files it becomes harder to get back deleted documents. Here is the solution for how to recover files. You can recover deleted documents by utilizing “My File Recovery” software more effectively.
Let us discuss why documents get deleted during reinstallation
While upgrading the operating system, documents may get lost. Whenever user want to change his operating system from older to newer it is necessary to keep back up of important documents in some other secured location, but if he failed to keep back up it ends with losing important documents.
Virus infection causes most precious documents to get damage by making file system corruption. In such situation if you fail to follow necessary actions to avoid virus infection, your entire system get corrupt by virus. To overcome this scenario the only left option is to reinstall windows. Once you reinstall windows your document will get delete.
At the time of reinstallation windows operating system offers two options i.e. upgrade and custom. If you select custom option this replaces your current version of OS with desired version, but doesn’t preserve your files, settings, and programs. Your documents get deleted.
Partition corruption causes deletion of documents. Sometimes partitions may get corrupt because of installing dual or multiple operating systems. And also partitions get corrupt during recreation of partitions. It causes most important document to get loss.
But no more worries for recovering document which have loss during installation of windows operating system. Technology made very easy to recover deleted or lost document by using My File Recovery software. One can simply click here to know more about recovering documents after reinstalling myfilerecovery.net/after-reinstalling-windows.html
Features of My File Recovery software
- My File Recovery is most popular software for recovering documents even after reinstalling windows. It is very helpful in recovering documents from deleted / inaccessible partitions.
- This software can also recover documents even when hard drive has crashed or refused to boot very easily.
- It can identify and recover up to 300 file types including documents, spreadsheets, email archives, zip archives and other important file types based on their unique signatures.
- This is most powerful tool in recovering lost documents from RAID0, RAID1, RAID5 partitions even it has been formatted or deleted.
- In addition it is more helpful in recovering documents from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT file system. The recovered data can be sorted on the basis of date, time, size and file types.