Hard drive is segmented in partitions to access the files and folders faster way. By using these logical partitions you can install one or more operating systems (on different partitions) on your computer/laptop. Logical partitions may contains various file systems like NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, HFS, HFS+, NTFS5, and EXFAT partitions which are used in various different partitions, file systems are responsible to manage how data is to be store and access from partition. You may come across the situation where you format some partition because of partition error occurs while making new partition. This leads to erase of vital data from formatted partition.
“Have you lost your valuable data from hard drive partition? Are you worried about how to recover data from formatted partition? If yes, then with the help of My Partition Recovery software you can effectively get back lost data from hard drive. ”
My Partition Recovery utility consists of powerful built-in scanning techniques which assist in easy and successful recovery of data from formatted hard drive partition. With the assistance of this data recovery tool you can view the list of recovered files by utilizing “Preview” option. It supports on different versions of OS such as Windows XP, Vista, 8, 7, 10 and Lion, Yosemite, Mavericks, Snow Leopard, etc. This recovery application comes in handy when you want to restore data from Windows and Mac volumes that are accidentally formatted, re-formatted or partitioned. You can keep in touch with technical support team in case if you get any problems while recovering missing or deleted data from formatted partition.
User opt to format hard drive partition on different circumstances as follows below:
- If the file system of your hard drive gets damaged then user may face with error messages like “Disk not formatted. Do you need to Format it now?” As soon as user see format message like this user in hurry press format option without having backup of favorite data then there is a possibility of data loss from formatted partition.
- At times, you may decide to format one of the drive from your computer or laptop hard drive. During formatting process, you might mistakenly select ‘D’ drive partition instead of choosing ‘E’ drive partition. This results in entire data stored in “F’ drive will get lost or erased and you may face severe data loss.
- If the hard disk partition is severely infected by malicious threats, then whole functionality of drive will get damaged or corrupted. Thus user who is frustrated might opt for formatting the drive to overcome from virus infection. Hence, without having proper backup if user format the hard drive then it leads to erase of data from hard disk.
- If you want to modify the current size of the existing partitions on the hard drive, repartitioning of hard drive is done. If you come across some error messages while repartitioning hard drive then it results in deletion of partition.
These are some of the common factors for user to format the hard drive partition. Hence, if user lost crucial data from hard drive due to format, then make use of My Partition Recovery application to regain entire data from formatted partition.
Unique functions of My Partition Recovery:
- Save/pause recovery session.
- Take a “Disk Image” copy.
- Compress the retrieved data.
- Recovers different kinds of files and file types.
- Supports various brands of HDD.
- Allows to recover hard drive interface like SCSI, IDE, SATA, etc.