Mac is an operating system designed and released by Apple Inc., in the year 1984. This OS has built-in technology and attractive GUI. Mac OS consists of variety of file system such as HFS, HFS+ and HFSX volumes are useful for organizing and saving files within the hard disk of the Mac machines. Hard drive has different brands including Hitachi, Seagate, Kingston, Samsung, Toshiba, G-Technology, Buffalo, Western Digital, and many more. Mac users can save huge number of files such as music libraries, movies files, games, Excel sheets, animations, PowerPoint files, pictures, system files, video files, executable files, text files, etc.
Along with above functions of Mac operating system; sometimes, Macintosh users knowingly or unknowingly deletes very crucial files that are existing in Mac systems. In such circumstances, users bother to recover deleted files Mac hard drive. Don’t be worry, just make use of Mac Recover Deleted Files software to get back all deleted or missing files from Macintosh computers. With the assist of Mac Recover Deleted Files utility you can view the list of recovered files by using “Preview” option prior restoring them on desired location. This recovery application has a unique search signature function that allows in undeleting any type of file on the basis of its signature. It has powerful built-in scanning algorithms that can provides in finding and recovering deleted or missing files from various types hard drive interface like SATA, PATA, IDE, SCSI, etc.
Causes behind the deletion of files from Mac:
- Assume, if you format a Mac volume knowingly or unknowingly then this will erases all the files from it. Deletion of data file occurs if you won’t take proper backup of crucial files then you may face huge data loss.
- Now and then, if you like to make your hard drive free from useless files which are occupied huge memory space on Mac computer/ laptop hard drive then while selecting the unwanted files you may unintentionally selected other files. This results to data loss.
- Many of the Mac machine users unaware of progressive options in the Mac setting panel because of this they might end up with missing essential files by clicking on uninstall or some other unknown options.
- In certain illustrations anti-virus scanning may be the issue behind the deletion of file. Anti-virus utility can identify any infected files and it will delete the necessary files along with virus infected files. Hence, if it finds virus affected files it erases that file permanently without any prior notification from your Mac system.
- Sometimes, you may select ‘cut’ and ‘paste’ options for moving the files from your Mac hard drive to other data storage media. Consider, if transfer process is interrupted by sudden shut down or removal external storage devices then the files may get deleted.
- Strongly recommended to take a backup of important files.
- Install and use reliable antivirus tool to keep system free from threats.
- Prior emptying the Trash folder ensure that no precious files exist in it.
Major functions of Mac Recover Deleted Files tool:
This recovery utility supports to recover various files types from several storage devices like USB hard drives, flash memory cards, Fire Wire drives, pen drives, iPods, smartphones, cameras, camcorders and so on. You can opt to save or pause “Recovery Session” to avoid repeated scanning on Mac hard drives.
With the help “File Type View” option or “Data View” option you can view recovered files on the basis of file format and hierarchical format respectively. Recover deleted files Mac drives like MP3, PSD, PPT, BMP, AVI, TIF, MP4, MPEG, 3GP, JPEG, GIF, DOC, etc.