Hard drive is one of the main data storage devices for saving numerous of files and folders based on storage capacity. Computer hard drives are of two types generally internal and external drives. Internal computer drives are used to store the bulk of data whereas external HDD is used to backup of files and carry along with you anywhere. The leading brands of hard drive are Samsung, Western Digital, G-Technology, Seagate, Toshiba, Sony, HP, and other popular brands. Apart from these advantage the hard drive may get crash or damage due to many reasons such as formatting of hard drive, virus or worms attack, booting error, rebooting hard drive repeatedly, partition error, presence of bad sector, hard drive issues, software crash, etc.
“I have a crashed or broken hard drive that contains some of my very valuable files and folders on it. I’ve tried many ways in recovering data from crashed hard drive but failed to do it so. Finally, after searching in many forums, blog and websites I have find the best recovery tool to get back all my essential files. Hard Drive Recovery Utility is the unique data recovery tool which contains the advanced and powerful scanning algorithm to recover the lost or missing files from the crashed hard drive. It has capable to undelete files on various versions of Windows OS namely Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, etc and Mac operating systems such as Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, Leopard, Snow Leopard, etc.
Common scenarios that makes the hard card crash are as follows:
- At times, you want to convert the file system of hard drive due to various reasons. While converting file system of HDD by using use Disk Management Tool if you are not enough skilled to use Disk management utility then there is chance of file corruption. This leads to crash of hard drive and data present in memory space of hard drive will gets deleted or erased.
- Rebooting of hard drive is one of the general reason for crash of hard drive. Because of frequent power loss the computer hard drive gets rebooting continuously. This might leads to hard drive crash or damage.
- Generally a hard drive get damage or crash because of MBR boot error. If the MBR fails to boot due to virus infection or presence of bad sector then hard drive will gets damage and stored files will be loss or erased from the drive.
- Creating partition needs enough technical knowledge. If you perform partitioning or repartitioning without knowing proper method for partition then it may become partition corruption. And it results in hard drive crash, but you can get back data from crashed hard drive by using Hard Drive Recovery Utility.
These are the some of the circumstances that leads to damage or crash of hard drive and you may end up with erase or loss of crucial files that are stored on the hard drive.
Prominent features of Hard Drive Recovery Utility:
- This recovery tool supports data retrieve from different formatted partitions of the hard drive are FAT32, ExtFAT, HFS, FAT16, NTFS5, NTFS and HFS+ volumes.
- You can check the list of recovered files with the help of “Preview” option.
- It supports to restore deleted or erased files from PATA, SATA, IDE, and SCSI hard drives.
- Hard Drive Recovery Utility supports in recovering data from crashed hard drive, smartphones, iPods, USB pen drive, MMC cards, SD cards, and so on.
- Pause or save the recovery session in order to prevent rescanning of hard drive again and again.