Most commonly, it may happen that you may have mistakenly cleared a folder you didn’t mean to and lost important file and folder due to severe virus or malware attacks, accidental deletion, sudden formatting, file system corruption, hard drive failure, computer reboot, etc. Whether those are professional documents or precious photo memories, losing something so valuable is never tolerable. In such unfortunate situations, is it possible to perform file recovery? Fortunately, here is an excellent solution File Recovery Programs that has the potential to perform file recovery within few mouse clicks. File Recovery Programs can bring back files you thought were lost for good.
Did you know?
When you empty Recycle Bin or Mac Trash Bin, the deleted files only get removed from listings on your Windows or Mac PC. However, data still present on your hard drive until and unless overwritten by newer data. Thus, as soon as you use File Recovery Programs, increase the chances of getting your files back.
What Are The Reasons Behind File Loss From Computer?
- Emptying Recycle Bin or Trash Bin: Most of times, while removing unwanted stuff accumulated on your system in order to free up memory space, if you unfortunately end up emptying Recycle Bin or Trash can lead to deletion of entire file and folders.
- Improper System Shutdown: Sometimes, while moving or transferring files from your system to other storage device, if any sort of interruption like abrupt power surge can result in sudden system shutdown. This can make you lose entire file and folders stored on your computer. Moreover, you can employ File Recovery Programs to retrieve files lost due to abrupt system shutdown.
- Accidental Deletion: There can be the instances, while removing unwanted data stored on your system if you end up choosing an particular important file and choose “Shift + Delete” or “Command + Delete” option can lead to permanent deletion of files from your computer.
- Using Unreliable Third Party Tool: Whenever you make use of any unreliable or un trusted third party tool lead to deletion of files from your machine. However, you can make use of File Recovery Programs to recover deleted or lost files due to usage of third party tool.
- Severe Virus Infection: This can be the worst situation being faced by every computer user. However, due to severe virus or malware attacks on your system increase the risk of file system corruption in turn leads to data loss.
In order to overcome the above-discussed causes behind file loss, one should preferably maintain proper data backup and preserve to other storage device. Nevertheless, unfortunately due to some uncertainties or human mistakes unable to keep proper data backup then, stop wondering! Subsequently, with the aid of File Recovery Programs you can restore deleted or lost files from your computer with great ease. Additionally, you can utilize this File Recovery Programs to restore file lost from MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, etc.
Why File Recovery Program?
File Recovery Programs can recover deleted files emptied from the Windows Recycle Bin, files lost due to the format or re-install of a hard drive, or files corrupted by a virus, Trojan infection, unexpected system shutdown or software conflict and many others. Make use of this powerful file recovery program to perform deep scanning of your system drive to restore files including picture, audio, video, documents, spreadsheets, email attachments, etc. This software can recover files and folders, which have been accidently deleted or deleted using “Shift + Delete” or “Command + Delete” keys. One can make use of this program to recover files from hard drive, external hard drive, USB flash drive, Pen drive, Thumb drive, etc.
Moreover, you can employ File Recovery Programs to recover lost files from NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, FAT32, HFS + and HFSX formatted partitions or volumes. This software can even restore files emptied from Recycle Bin or Trash Bin and even after bypass Recycle Bin or Trash Bin due to file size limit. This software provides you an option to preview the restored file and folders before storing them to the desired storage location. With the help of File Recovery Programs, it’s possible restore files from Windows OS 8, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, etc and Mac OS X Lion, Leopard. Snow Leopard, Mavericks, etc. It facilitates you to save the recovery session that helps you to avoid re-scanning of the storage drive
How Can I Prevent File Loss In The Future?
- One should always keep proper back up of your important data regularly to an external drive or cloud storage
- Always protect your computer with a genuine antivirus program to prevent malware from harming your data
- Make sure that you are performing regular PC maintenance to ensure your drives are in perfect working order and to avoid crashes