The hard drive is a storage device which is manufactured by different companies such as Western Digital, Seagate Technology, Toshiba, Fujitsu, Hitachi, Maxtor, Quantum etc. There are several types of hard drives (such as ATA, SATA, SCSI and so on) which gives you some outstanding facilities like large amounts of data storing facilities, reliability, power saver and many more. Apart from an internal hard drive, you may also use an external hard drive for storing data. You can do many partitions of the hard drive and stores a different type of data in different partitions. But sometimes you may suffer data loss problem due to the accidental or intentional formatting of hard drive partition.
In that instance maybe you get tensed and searched around for a tool to restore files from formatted hard drive partition. Anyway one of the reliable and efficient tools is here which has many capabilities to recover any type of lost files with few clicks of a mouse. You just make a use of Partition Recovery software and get back your data easily. This tool is also available for free downloading. So you can check the efficiency of this tool by free downloading and further after satisfaction, you can purchase a full version of this tool from the official website.
Few common reasons behind the formatting of hard drive partition:
- Operating system crashed: When an operating system gets corrupted due to any reasons than in reinstalling process of the operating system, a message comes related to partition formatting. If mistakenly you click on that option then you may face data loss issue due to the formatting of that drive.
- Accidental format: When you do ‘right click’ from a mouse on the partition then many options come such as open, share with, copy, format, scan and so on. If mistakenly you select and click on format option then definitely you may suffer data loss issue due to disk formatting.
- Bad sectors in the drive: an Excess amount of bad sectors in any drive makes that drive inaccessible. Due to this, you can’t use that volume further. After formatting of that drive, you only access that drive.
Anyway friends! Whatever may be the reasons behind the formatting of hard drive partition, Partition Recovery software has many capabilities to retrieve files from formatted hard drive partition.
Key features of Partition Recovery software:
- Partition Recovery software is developed by experts group which provides you a simple graphical user interface to perform recovery task of formatted hard drive partition.
- This tool recovers formatted partition from NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, HFS or HFSX file systems with great ease.
- It restores files from any type of formatted hard drive partition such as SATA, PATA, SCSI, IDE and so on.
- This tool supports both operating system, Windows OS, and Mac OS X.
- You can preview recovered files after completion of recovering task.
- This tool also has “Save Recovery Session features”, so that there is no need for rescanning of the hard drive for recovery task of formatted hard drive partition.