SD Cards are used in digital cameras, to save your precious moments no matter in term of photos or videos. The basic categories for memory card are mini card and micro card. SD cards fall’s under macro card category. SD cards are used to capture the videos and photos. Apart from cameras many hand held devices uses SD cards. Mobiles, laptops, walkman, iPods and many more are there to add in the list of handheld devices.
As these device use memory they also need to get charging and connection through other systems in order to transfer data. The cards are used so often and have many sources for corruption, and the corruption of cards will lead you to the data loss. Suppose you are using SD cards for your digital camera and after sometimes, you find that your SD card is corrupted and eventually you have lost all your captured videos.
It’s like a nightmare comes true, when you come to know that you have lost all your saved videos. Bothering for your lost video is quite senseless and horrible, as you can recover SD card files even after a loss. People will be happy to know that technology has grown so fast and now the recovery is possible. So SD card video recovery is so cushy to accomplish.
To recover deleted files from SD card You will be needing some sort of software which will do needful for you, but what In order to abstain the ways to face the data loss, you ought to have a glimpse on the scenarios which definitely lead to data loss.
- Establishing connection of compact digital cameras with virus infected PC.
- Reformatting/formatting of the card done intentionally/unintentionally.
- While the battery is low the attempt for video transfer can cause data loss.
- While recording the camera get shut down.Card placed in different camera repeatedly leads to corruption.
So once you have lost video from SD card of your digital camera, that doesn’t mean that the videos are permanently deleted/erased, only the thing is, its sector where it was store has marked as “free space” and kept to be overwritten with some new data. Necessarily you ought to go for proper recovery tool, which can assure you for your video recovered from the SD card.
To abstain from these complicated steps we have some precaution which can save your time and working as well.
- Back up of videos/photos/audio should be created.
- Accomplishing the transferring of data can be interrupted due to low battery, so better to have a good power supply for the camera.
- Without using “safely remove hardware“option card/camera removal from connected PC will lead you to data loss.
- The card should always be connected to PC, which should have updated antivirus.
- Proper shut down should be performed.
As all precautions are meant to be followed but still the losses occur sometimes, as mentioned before there are some recovery software which are available on the internet. These software’s have very few steps to follow and recovery for your lost videos can be done in no time and with no extra efforts as well.
So if you have lost your videos from your SD card then just you need to download the software and make your lost videos recovery as a cakewalk.