The storage devices with its attractive features, plays most important part in storing data. These portable storage devices, for e.g. memory cards can be easily mounted on any device to store data. They are used on most of the electronic devices like digital cameras, camcorders, cell phones, Smart phones, etc and the gadgets that frequently make use of memory cards are digital cameras, camcorders. There are various brands of digital cameras available today, they are Samsung, Nikon, Panasonic, Canon, Kodak, Sony and Casio and many more. And also different brands of memory cards are available today such as Sony, Kingston, SanDisk, Transcend and Samsung.
Memory card data can be lost in number of ways. For e.g. assume that you were processing Kingston memory card data on your desktop by connecting the card on to the system. During the process, you accidentally formatted the memory card. This action emptied entire data that was stored on your memory card and you ended up in data loss. But actually the data files on the memory card is not deleted, only access to those files is been cancelled and thus the files have become invisible or inaccessible to you. If this formatted memory card is not used to store further new data then the lost data can be recovered back using Kingston memory card recovery software. The other most common scenarios that cause data loss from memory cards are:
- Virus – If the memory card is affected by any harmful virus or malware then the data stored on it will become corrupt and thus data will be lost.
- Sudden removal of device – Usually after capturing the photos on cameras, these data should be process on a system. For this reason the memory card has to be connected to the system. But during the process if you remove the memory card accidentally or forcefully then the files that were being processed will be lost because of corruption.
- Memory card Mounting – While using memory cards on the cameras, if it is not properly mounted on the device then the files that you store on it will be corrupt and thus it is lost.
- Power Supply – While using digital cameras, if the the camera is having insufficient power supply i.e. if the device is showing low battery warning, then storing of any new data on memory card might corrupt the card and thus you may have to lose all the data present on it.
This recovery utility helps to solve various situations of data loss and easily recovers the lost data on memory cards. It effectively recovers all media files like PNG, DIV, MPEG, MOV, CRW, AVI, TIF, etc. The advantageous features of this recovery software are:
- Retrieves all photo file types like JPEG, BNP, GIF, JPG, TIF, CRW, ARW, MRW, RAW, etc.
- Efficiently recovers lost media files from different memory cards such as CF cards, XD cards, USB drives, flash memory cards, etc
- Supports recovery of media file types like MPEG, MP4, MP3, etc,
- Data lost from formatted or re-formatted memory cards can be restored easily.
If you are facing data loss or photo loss from memory cards like Kingston then get back deleted files using Kingston memory card recovery software that quickly does your work. The software can be used to restore data from corrupt memory cards of all brands and also helps in restoring missing data from various storage devices. You can make use of this software utility to restore any lost data by using demo version of the software. And later the software can be purchased for better usage.