Windows operating systems (popular known as OS) was introduced by Microsoft Inc. Many of us prefer Windows operating system over different operating systems because it is very easy to use and can easily perform several complex tasks in a matter of few simple clicks. Windows operating system is regularly upgraded in order to meet user’s requirement in hassle free manner.
Most of the people are using Windows OS to manage personal information, entertain themselves, perform personal and professional tasks, etc. If any data or file is erased from the system hard drive by mistake and you don’t have backup then it might be a hectic situation for you. To overcome this situation there is a solution called Unformat Windows software.
Various data loss factors:
- Deletion: Sometimes files might get deleted using command prompt. Also, anti-virus scanning will also delete your important files (if files are infected by viruses).
- Error while installation: In cases installing the Windows OS on your computer or laptop, the entire drive may become inaccessible due to unexpected faults.
- Formatting: Formatting Windows hard drive to access the inaccessible drive or to gain the disk space, will also result in losing data.
- Emptying Recycle Bin: Sometime when system performance degrades, we need to get rid of all the useless files from hard disk drive. If while doing such a thing you empty Recycle Bin folder without cross checking then it may result in severe file loss scenario.
- Other reasons: Some of the other reasons include, severe virus infection, file system corruption, unexpected system shut down due to power loss and many more.
Instructions for Unformat Windows app:
Step 1: Download and Install the software to undelete Windows data and Select “Recover Files” option.
Step 2: Next, select the “Recover Deleted files” option to recover the files or data from Windows operating system.
Step 3: Select the drive from which you have deleted files and click “Next” button to start the recovery process
Step 4: After completion of recovery process, you can preview the undeleted Windows files on a separate window.
- The Unformat Windows software supports users to recover files from Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows 7, Vista, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, etc.
- This application supports to recovers Windows file systems such as FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS, and NTFS5 partitions of various kinds of hard drives on Windows system.
- It has the capability to undelete Windows data of various types like DOC, DOCX, PDF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, MOV, AVI, MP4, FLV, and so on.
- It can find deleted files and folders from system hard drive even after OS re-installation, system restore, drive de-fragmentation, virus attack, formatting, etc.
- Unformat Windows tool helps to preview the recovered data or files before storing into desired location.
- Using this smart utility, you can undelete files from other storage device such as external hard drives, USB drives, memory cards, flash drives and many more devices on Windows computers.
- Recovered data from Windows can be saved on the basis of name, file size, file type and modification or creation date.
- This application offers a feature that assist you to compress recovered data in zip archive in order to save disk space. Unformat Windows is free from virus and malware.
Tips to remember:
- Have a backup of your important files regularly
- Use suitable antivirus application and keep updating it regularly
- Use only trusted third-party software’s on your computer or laptop